Do you have a warrant for your arrest?
We can quash your warrant in some cases for as little as $99*. Pricing varies depending on charges and circumstances, all cases are different.
If you can answer yes to these three (3) questions, there is a good chance we can help you for $99.
- Is your warrant for a traffic citation? Such as speeding, stop sign, etc?
- Is this the first time that your citation has gone into “warrant status?”
- Is your citation for Las Vegas Justice Court or Las Vegas Municipal Court?
Important things to know
- If you don’t appear in court or pay for your traffic citation, you may have a bench warrant issued for your arrest.
- If you receive a warrant for your arrest, you may incur additional administrative fees from the court, related to the issuance of the warrant.
- If you have a warrant issued for your arrest, you could be arrested at any time by a police officer.
- If you are unsure if you have a warrant for your arrest, you can call the court clerk and they will tell you. Their answer might be limited to the day of that conversation, if you haven’t met the obligation of the citation, the warrant could be issued at any time, unless the court has directed you otherwise. (ie, some courts will issue warning letters that announce a pre-determined time when your citation status will be escalated to warrant)
Contact us now!
Avoid going to jail, contact us now to see how we can help.