What should I know for Juvenile Matters?

Juveniles must make an appearance in Court and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.  Also, no court date changes will be granted to the juvenile.  The parent or guardian at the Court counter must make all arraignment request changes. If a juvenile fails to appear without a parent, the Court will not hear his or her matter until a parent or guardian is present.

By |2018-11-03T00:05:59+00:00November 3rd, 2018|
Call Now ButtonCALL NOW or Text 24/7