How do I resolve a traffic bench warrant?

To recall a TRAFFIC BENCH WARRANT AND FAILURE TO APPEAR (FTA) you must take either of the following actions:

  • Contact our office to receive a quote for our service to Quash the warrant and have it recalled.


  • Pay the FULL BAIL AMOUNT shown on the notice of warrant by mailing payment along with the ticket/citation to the Court at the address listed on the ticket/citation.
  • Or, schedule an appearance in Traffic Court.  Individuals coming to the court who have outstanding warrant(s) resulting from traffic tickets/citations will not be arrested in the Traffic Office. However, the warrant(s) will stay in effect UNTIL the court resolves the matter.
By |2018-11-03T00:03:07+00:00November 3rd, 2018|
Call Now ButtonCALL NOW or Text 24/7